Transformational, Shamanic Healing Yoga Retreat for Women, 19th Oct - 25th Oct 2019,
Terms & Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 20.7% (minimum £250.00) of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. Full amount of the remaining balance must be received by 19th Sep 2019. Payment can be made via the web site (Paypal), transfer.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
9. Toma.J Fitness & Wellebing retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
10. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
11. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
12. Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing, can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
13. Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing, reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
14. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
15. Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing, cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
16. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
17. Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing, shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
18. Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Toma.J Fitness & Wellbeing retreats.
19. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.